Clerk of District Court
The duty of the clerk is to uphold the constitution of the State of Nebraska diligently maintain and preserve records and files, and serve the public with trust, honor, humility and pride.
The clerk of the district court shall:
- Issue writs and orders for provisional remedies and process of every kind.
- File and preserve all papers delivered to him or her.
- Endorse papers filed with him or her.
- Make entry of return of every summons served.
- Keep the records, books, and papers pertaining to the court, and record its proceedings.
- Prepare and file the annual inventory statement of all county personal property in his or her custody or possession.
11th DISTRICT JUDGES
James E Doyle, IV
John P Murphy
Donald E Rowlands
David W. Urbom
Child Support Enforcement
Patricia D. Dodson
906 P Street
Beaver City NE 68926-0906
Court Motion Days
Fourth Wednesday each month